Thursday, January 28, 2021

My Thoughts On Pedicabs


I have never hidden the fact that I have turned into an old curmudgeon, despite my still youthful appearance. And so it should come as no surprise that I am annoyed as hell by pedicabs, those pedal powered cab-like bicycles that take pedestrians to and fro around downtown Denver, two of which can be seen in the above photograph. They are always going up and down the 16th Street Mall, music blasting at full volume as they pass by, usually playing rap, heavy metal, or something else equally annoying, making the people they pass want to scream out in anger and pain. I have to wonder what my fellow curmudgeon and spiritual mentor, Bill Bryson - the well know British/American writer - would say about pedicabs. No doubt something I could not print here.

No comments:

Post a Comment