Thursday, June 10, 2021

Speaking Of Dogs...


I discovered the other day that the bicycle rider with the dogs (as seen in the photograph above) is still around, doing his thing. Before the pandemic, you would see him with his three dogs bicycling through Denver's Washington Park, the 16th Street Mall, and Commons Park, among other places. He obviously wants attention, which is okay with me, but he also has a boom box that is turned up full volume as he rides. You can hear him approach from blocks away, and when he passes, you just want to cover your ears, which I find very annoying. I mean VERY annoying. Do we not have noise ordinances in this town? And while I'm at it, I feel the same way about all those pedicab drivers who blast really awful music as they cruise down the 16th Street Mall, looking for customers. And no, as I have said many times before, I am NOT an old curmudgeon.

No comments:

Post a Comment