Saturday, June 19, 2021

The Law Of Innocence



I just finished reading The Law of Innocence, Michael Connelly's latest Lincoln Lawyer thriller. At least it was new when I put my name on the waiting list at the Denver Public Library. By the time I got it, it was already out in trade paperback in bookstores. But no matter. This time, Mickey Haller, the Lincoln Lawyer whose office is his Lincoln automobile, is stopped by the police, who find a dead body in the trunk. I myself hate when that happens - it always causes a world of trouble. This was true for Haller, too, who finds out that the victim is a former client who owes him money, and he is charged with first degree murder. This is a very engrossing story, and even Connelly's signature character, former LA police detective Harry Bosch, makes an appearance, and helps with the investigation. I strongly recommend this book, and suggest that you order a copy from your local library today. Now that it is in paperback, it will probably take less than 6 months for you to get it.

No comments:

Post a Comment