Saturday, October 16, 2021

My Anniversary (Of A Sort)


Today would have been my 39th wedding anniversary if my then wife Lisa and I didn't divorce back in 1987. That was a long time ago, but I have been marking the occasion each year on my blog, usually showing a photo - being the rascal that I am - of Lisa and I in front of a wedding cake at our reception, with Lisa in her wedding dress, hand on hip, looking truly pissed off at something. It was a really funny photograph, but this year Lisa and I got together for coffee a few months ago, when she was visiting from San Francisco, and so to be nice, I thought I would feature the more romantic photo we took on our honeymoon, in front of the Maroon Bells near Aspen, Colorado. I guess I am just getting sentimental in my old age.

No comments:

Post a Comment