Thursday, October 7, 2021

The Playoffs Begin!


Playoff games begin today for the Chicago White Sox, as they face the Houston Astros in a best of 5 series. They were hoping for home field advantage, but that was not to be, and the series will start in Houston, moving to Chicago's Guaranteed Rate Field on Sunday. And can the White Sox beat Houston and move on to the 7 game American League Championship Series? I hope so, but I do have some reservations. I watched two of the final three regular season games against Detroit this past weekend on MLB.com, and I noticed that the Sox won the games I watched, and lost the game I didn't. This has pretty much been the case all season. The problem is that this series will be broadcast on a cable station I don't get. Does this mean that if I can't watch the games, the Sox will lose the series, and it will be all my fault? Is it too late to set up a "Go Fund Me" page, so I can attend the games in person, and guarantee a series victory? Ante up, fellow White Sox fans.

No comments:

Post a Comment