Saturday, October 9, 2021

Stop The Steal!






Recently, the Odell Brewing Company, along with the Northern Colorado Wildlife Center, held their Top Dog contest on Odell's patio at their brewery up in Fort Collins. There were 15 dogs chosen to compete, based on how much money they raised for that organization, and one dog was chosen based on it's social media presence. Sadly, my sister Susan's dog Blackberry, whom I entered in the contest, did not win. However, I am wondering if I should take a page from Donald Trump's playbook, declare that the election was stolen, and demand that Blackberry be given the title. Of course, if I launched a protest, the very next time Susan and I visited Odell's, we would probably be banned from the patio for life, and so perhaps that is not a good idea after all. And by the way, the photo on left is of my sister Susan and Blackberry at the Canal Park Brewing Company, in Duluth, which sadly was not having a Top Dog contest. And after we had driven all that way, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment