Tuesday, July 5, 2022

Exploring New Terrain On The 4th Of July


My sister Susan and I, along with her dog Blackberry, decided to drive from Denver out to Golden yesterday afternoon to celebrate the 4th of July at New Terrain Brewing, located on the opposite side of Table Mesa from downtown Golden. It is a bit tricky to find, located in what appears to be an office park, but it is right next to the trailheads for hiking and biking to the top of the mesa. I suggested to  Susan that we hike to the summit, but because the temperature was hovering around 96 degrees, she declined. Instead, we sat down at a table shaded by an umbrella, had a beer, and admired the view. And I must say, the beer is pretty good there. I can definitely recommend the place, although I do encourage you to hike to the top of the mesa first to work up a thirst.

No comments:

Post a Comment