Friday, July 8, 2022

Ferrari Automobiles - A Necessity In Denver?


I spotted a Ferrari in front of me as I was driving down the street a few weeks ago, and whipped out my camera to take a photo of it. Just as I did, it slowed down to make a left turn, but happily, I did not rear-end it. If I did, I am sure my insurance company would have had me killed, since those things cost something like $400,000. But of course, they are a very practical car for Denver. If you need to get up to the mountains in a hurry, this is the vehicle for you. Plus, getting to and from the local grocery store will take only seconds - no worries about your bag of ice melting in the extreme heat on the way home. I would buy one myself, but I have an outside parking space at my condo, and considering that Denver has one of the highest car theft rates in the country, I doubt it would stay in that space for long. Plus, if it sustained any kind of damage whatsoever - even a scratch - I would probably experience, as my health care provider describes it on the recorded message when I call to make an appointment, a psychiatric emergency. And if I called 911 as instructed, I am not sure how the operator would react when I told him or her that the emergency was a scratch on my Ferrari. Best just to stick with my Hyundai.

No comments:

Post a Comment