Monday, July 11, 2022

The July Mutt Of The Month


I took this month's photograph of the July Mutt of the Month on the patio of Homegrown Tap and Dough, located on Old South Gaylord Street here in Denver. This is a pleasant street of shops and restaurants in the heart of the Washington Park neighborhood. It is a very popular destination for dog owners, who either dine on a dog friendly patio like the one in the photograph above, or tie their dogs up in front of a restaurant and bar like Reivers and head inside for a libation or two. In fact, the entrance to Reivers is one of the best places in the city to take dog portraits, at least during the summer months. During the winter, I have to use all my cunning to find a suitable subject, although I do draw the line at dognapping. I think that is illegal in the State of Colorado, although I'll have to Google it to be sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment