Saturday, June 24, 2017

Little White Lies


I just finished reading Robert Parker's Little White Lies, the latest Spenser mystery by Ace Atkins.  Atkins was hired by Robert Parker's heirs to continue the series after Parker passed away, and he has done a great job of duplicating Parker's style and humor.  Little White Lies is a fun read, both funny and exciting, and in many ways surpases even Parker's storytelling skills.  I strongly recommend that you request a copy from your local library immediately.  I myself seem to have requestd the large print edition, which probably meant I got the book faster, and it was much easier for me to read.  Not that I need the larger print edition.  After all, I'm still just a kid with young eyes.  And if you believe that,...

No comments:

Post a Comment