Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Nerd Night!


As I mentioned in yesterday's Blog, I decided on the spur of the moment to go to the Colorado Rockies - San Francisco Giants game this past Friday night.  I arrived fairly early, early enough to get the free promotional hat being given out.  For the life of me, I could not figure out what the hell the hat was supposed to be.  It came with it's own blond hair, as you can see from me modeling it in the above photograph.  Was the Coca Cola Company just playing a joke on the fans, seeing what ridiculous thing they could get them to wear?  I looked it up later, and I found it was Jon Gray hair hat night. Jon Gray is a Rockies pitcher, and he evidently has hair like that attached to the baseball cap.  And so what I want to know is, is this a good look for me?  Should I wear this cap to work every  day?  Or do I just look like a nerd - a super nerd?  Don't answer that.

No comments:

Post a Comment