Tuesday, June 27, 2017

More On The Denver Zoo...


This past Saturday afternoon I visited the Denver Zoo's Toyota Elephant Passage (the elephant exhibit), where in addition to elephants and Malayan tapirs, they have lots of props that can be used in photographs, including an old tuk tuk, a safari jeep, and the flower surrounded bicycle in the photograph above.  I always thought these flowers were real, until I realized that the flowers seem to be there all year round.  I guess I am not as observant as I thought I was.  But I still think they are very pretty.  Now I just have to find someone to take my photograph driving a tuk tuk.  Any volunteers?

1 comment:

  1. Great post, it always makes me happy when people share their experience with others using the blogs. Thank you for sharing your experience with us mate

    ReplyDelete