Thursday, May 23, 2013

At The Zoo - Part Two!


I had lunch with Darrel and Chris - who together make up the former Accounts Payable staff of the DU Bookstore - yesterday afternoon at the Pioneer Inn Restaurant near the University of Denver.  We had an enjoyable time catching up on things, and after lunch went out the door and began to head our separate ways.  It was then I remembered that I needed to take some Blog photographs.  I had hoped to take a photograph of both Darrel and Chris together for today's Blog, and then one of each of them separately to feature over the next two days.  Using great resourcefulness, I was able to get the individual photographs, but not a photograph of the two of them together.  As a result, I had to make a last minute substitution today and feature a smiling Mr.Giraffe instead, which I took this past Tuesday at the Denver Zoo.  Eat your heart out, guys!  This could have been you!

No comments:

Post a Comment