Monday, May 27, 2013

The Downtown Denver Arts Festival


I went to the Downtown Denver Arts Festival yesterday afternoon to take a look at the photography on display, as well as take a gander at the other types of art being shown.  I wanted, first of all, to just enjoy looking at the art, and secondly,  to see if there were any new ideas I might be able to emulate (steal).  Unfortunately, neither Joe nor Carol - my former colleagues at the University of Denver Bookstore - were displaying their work there, although I did feel they were there in spirit (see photograph above).  On the bright side, both Joe and Carol will have booths at the Art Students League of Denver's Summer Art Market, taking place June 8th and 9th at 2nd and Grant here in Denver. Great art, reasonable prices, and free beer - what could be better?  I think I've got those details right.

No comments:

Post a Comment