Thursday, March 13, 2014

C J Box Visits The Tattered Cover Bookstore


I drove down to the Tattered Cover Bookstore in beautiful Highlands Ranch, Colorado (which, by the way, regular Blog readers know is one of my very favorite towns) to hear Wyoming mystery writer C J Box speak and to get a signed copy of his new book for my sister Susan, an avid fan.  Susan is a fan of not only C J Box, but of Wyoming resident Annie Proulx, too.  In fact, she is convinced that Wyoming is a new center for writers and wants to move there to experience that literary atmosphere.  I think she envisions everyone meeting together on a daily basis like the Algonquin Round Table in New York used to do, except that instead of meeting at the Algonquin Hotel, they would be meeting at the Holiday Inn Express just outside of Cheyenne.  But hey, I am sure that is just as classy.  More Thunderbird please!

No comments:

Post a Comment