Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Meanwhile, Back In Mozambique...


As I mentioned in yesterday's Blog, I had coffee Sunday afternoon with my friend Valarie, and inquired how her daughter Cheyanne, a Peace Corps volunteer in Mozambique, was doing.  Valarie told me that Cheyanne was still really enjoying her role as a "teacher of teachers" at a college campus there, and was once again at the beach this weekend.  Actually, I would have been more surprised if she wasn't at the beach this weekend, but no matter.  I am sure she will be updating her Blog (www.timeinmozambique.blogspot.com) very soon.  In the meantime, I am posting a photograph of her "pigging out"  at the only Taco Bell in India a few months ago during a trip with Valarie to a wedding in Madikeri.  Talk about guilty pleasures  - couldn't you guys find a KFC nearby?

No comments:

Post a Comment