Wednesday, January 7, 2015

My World - Rocked By Radio!


I took the above photograph posing in front of my new luxury automobile yesterday morning.  It is a 2014 Hyundai Accent and came with all kinds of extras that I don't really need, such as A/C, side-view mirrors, automatic transmission, and a radio. The dealership refused to take them out and lower the price of the car, and so I was stuck with them.  In point of fact, I have not had a car radio since 1979.  It has already begun to change my world.  I have decided that if I am ever injured in an accident, I will call "The Strong Arm," Frank Azar, immediately.  And if I ever get engaged again, I will definitely take the extra time to drive to Shane Company, because now I have a friend in the diamond business - Tom Shane himself!  Who would have thought it?

No comments:

Post a Comment