Friday, January 16, 2015

Upbeat And Ready For 2015


I had burgers and beers Thursday night with my friend Stuart at the Old Chicago Restaurant in exciting Lakewood, Colorado.  Stuart says things are going great for him these days and he is very excited about the prospects for 2015.  Originally he had me take a photograph of him wearing sunglasses, suggesting I use the caption "A future so bright, he has to wear sunglasses."  However, he decided on the above photograph instead, even though I preferred the sunglasses shot, since if he had been smoking a cigarette in a cigarette holder, he would have looked amazingly like Hunter S. Thompson.  And I could have photo-shopped it in! Nothing wrong with that. I say you should embrace your inner H.S.T, Stuart.  Buy that cigarette holder now!

No comments:

Post a Comment