Friday, January 23, 2015

Staying Fit And Healthy


I saw on the news the other night that if you have a job like mine - sitting in front of a computer screen all day long - that you are 68% more likely to eventually die.  To counteract this negative effect, I am making a special effort to catch the bus to work each morning and then walk the three miles from work to Denver's Union station each evening to catch the Light Rail train home.  In addition to these health benefits, walking those three miles also allows you to meet and mingle with the local Colfax Avenue crazies.  Not too long ago, when I was taking photographs of various street scenes on Colfax,  some guy grabbed me by the arm, and while not even once looking at me,  said to me "not the face, man, not the face."  No doubt just another camera shy Colfax Avenue denizen.

No comments:

Post a Comment