Thursday, April 9, 2015

Big News From Ana Silvia And Joe


I talked to my friend Ana Silvia (who is also my brother-in-law George's cousin), and she tells me that she and her husband Joe - seen in the above photograph taken on the balcony of my condo - are thinking of leaving Denver and moving to Florida.  They currently own two condos here in Denver, but would like to buy a house and feel that they have been priced out of the Denver market. They are considering either Ocala or Gainesville, both smaller communities in the north central part of the state.  Trying to be helpful, I strongly advised them to move to Gainesville, home of the University of Florida. That is what I would do if I had to choose between the two, since Gainesville would have more of the hip, "with-it" crowd that I naturally fit in with.  And yes - if you move there, I will visit.  Make sure my room is ready and the beer is cold when I arrive.

No comments:

Post a Comment