Monday, April 20, 2015

Visiting With Doug!


I stopped by the Wizard's Chest here in Denver Saturday afternoon to visit with Doug, my old friend and former co-worker at the University of Denver Bookstore.  Doug is the resident magician at the Wizard's Chest on Saturdays, in addition to his regular job as the DU Bookstore's Textbook Manager.  Doug tells me he is going to "semi-retire" this coming June and start working just part-time at the Bookstore.  I would have taken a photograph of Doug Saturday for this Blog post, but Doug has become very camera-shy over the past few years.  Instead, I am featuring a photograph of him (on the left), along with Marty, another former DU Bookstore employee (on the right), taken in Paris back in 1888 as the Eiffel Tower was being built. When I say Doug is my old friend, I mean REALLY old.  For that matter, Marty is no spring chicken, either. Good Luck Doug!

No comments:

Post a Comment