Tuesday, June 11, 2019

Talking With Joe At The 2019 Summer Art Market



I visited my friend Joe at his booth (as seen in the above photo) at the Art Students League of Denver's 2019 Summer Art Market this past weekend.  Joe is an artist, teaches at the Art Students League of Denver, and also still has time to work at the University of Denver Bookstore on a part-time basis.  I talked with Joe for a bit, who is in the enviable position of doing what he loves for a living, and then walked around the art fair, which is my favorite of all the art festivals in Denver.  It is held over a four block area right in front of the ASLD building at 2nd and Grant, in a beautiful old residential neighborhood.  On my way back to my car, Joe seemed to be doing a brisk business selling his prints, and so I didn't interrupt possible sales in progress.  Joe does truly amazing work, by the way.  Be sure to check out his website at http://www.joehigginsmonotypes.com/.

No comments:

Post a Comment