Saturday, May 25, 2024

The Mangy Llamas Of The Mountains


I drove up Yankee Creek Road west of Evergreen, Colorado a few days ago and passed a llama farm. At least that is what the sign at the entrance said, but I only saw two llamas out in the pasture, and only one close enough to photograph. And that one looked a little unkempt to me, in comparison to the llamas and alpacas I have seen each year at the National Western Stock Show. Perhaps there is a shortage of llama groomers here in the Denver area. Now THAT would make a great small business - having a mobile llama and alpaca grooming service. Someone could make a fortune doing that. And if someone out there decides to start one, don't forget to send me a commission for the idea. I'm in the book (if there still is a phone book these days).

No comments:

Post a Comment