Friday, February 24, 2017

Equal Time Nostalgia


I posted a photograph of my father Nelson in the living room of my parent's condo in Stuart, Florida yesterday, and thought it only fair to post a photograph of my sister Susan and mother Mary taken years ago down in Stuart, too.  The above photograph was taken at the Pirate's Loft - a hotel, marina, and restaurant on an outlet of the Indian River in the town of Part Salerno.  I know I have used this photograph before, but at this point in my life, I don't care anymore.  I like it, and so it is worth posting twice.  Or maybe even three times.  It was summer and we had just finished having dinner and were taking a walk on the piers and looking at  the boats.  Was this the time my sister stole part of my crab cake right off my plate?  I can't remember, but no matter when it was, it was just plain wrong.  Plain wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment