Friday, February 10, 2017

Is This Place Haunted?


Last year I posted a photograph of a house just down the street from the bookstore where I work after a tree blew over on an especially windy day and crashed into it.  The damage was extensive, but I assumed that it would soon be repaired.  But after all this time, it remains in the same state, and continues to be unoccupied.  This is a surprise, considering the neighborhood has been gentrified and housing prices are at record highs.  Rumor has it that the owner wants to tear down the house and put up an alternative church. And yes - many people in Denver are in fact true eccentrics, but I blame that entirely on the massive influx of Californians in recent years.  And if that damaged house was not haunted before, I bet it sure is now.

No comments:

Post a Comment