Wednesday, October 31, 2018

Happy Halloween!



Today is Halloween, and I am featuring a collage of Halloween photographs that I took at the University of Denver Bookstore before it was outsourced to Follett Higher Education Group.  After we were outsourced, I don't remember anybody dressing up for Halloween anymore.  It was, among many other things, not a "fun" kind of place.  Come to think of it, I don't remember anyone dressing up for Halloween at the Tattered Cover Bookstore, either.  No matter - I can just keep on recycling these photos, right?  And in the collage photos (going clockwise from the upper left) are Donovan (the computer guy) and Tristy (the store manager); Stephanie, a work study student, being strangled by Victoria, the information desk person; my friend Wally, the Operations Manager; Doug, the assistant textbook buyer; and Marty, the Textbook Manager.  Ah, the good old days...

No comments:

Post a Comment