Tuesday, October 30, 2018

The October Mutts Of The Month





Yes!  It's true.  This month it is a tie - there are two October Mutts of the Month.  And why is this earth shaking event occurring?  Because, of course, I was able to get the photographs of two dogs instead of just one this month. I took the photo on the left in the doorway of a shop in Denver's Larimer Square, but I have no idea which one. I assume it is guarding the place against unruly hipsters, and will lunge into action at the slightest misstep.





And the photograph on the right was taken on the 16th Street Mall, in front of a restaurant or bar.  It was no doubt left on it's own while the owner was inside imbibing God knows what.  And as I have mentioned before, there are a lot of restaurants going out of business here in Denver, but especially on the 16th Street Mall.  I am worried we don't have enough hipsters here to support them all.  So if you are reading this and are a hipster, please move here and support your local bistros.

No comments:

Post a Comment