Saturday, October 13, 2018

The Other Woman



I just finished reading The Other Woman, Daniel Silva's latest Gabriel Allon spy thriller.  This time Allon is on the trail of a Russian mole who has penetrated the highest levels of the western intelligence community, and the fate of the free world is at stake.  I originally put my name on the waiting list at the Denver Public Library, but when I found out I was something like number 2,000 on the waiting list, I decided to treat myself and buy a copy using my employee discount at the Tattered Cover Bookstore, on the last day of my employment there. And I have to say it was worth it.  The story was so engrossing I could hardly put the book down.  I heartily recommend it.  I suggest you buy a copy at your local bookstore immediately! And if you don't like it, feel free to mail me a copy of your receipt.  I won't reimburse you, but it might make you feel better doing it. And no thanks necessary.  That's just the kind of guy I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment