Sunday, October 14, 2018

One Depressed Looking Dog



I took the above photograph of a very depressed looking dog on the 16th Street Mall here in Denver a few weeks ago on a walk from the Tattered Cover Bookstore (where I used to work as the bookkeeper) to Denver's Union Station, where I took the light rail back to my condo.  This is one sad looking dog, and although it was starting to get pretty damn chilly outside, I think this dog has issues, and the owner definitely needs to take it to a dogie psychiatrist (at $100 an hour still a bargain) so it can work them all out.  I was planning to wait until the owner showed up so I could suggest this, but the temperature was dropping and it was getting colder by the minute, and so I said to hell with it.  And yes, I guess I am becoming a curmudgeon.

No comments:

Post a Comment