Sunday, October 21, 2018

Living The Good Life...



My cousin John and his wife Barb just moved into their new home overlooking Tacoma, Washington.  Barb recently posted the above photograph on Facebook of the view from their bedroom at sunrise, which is stunning to say the least.  Someone posted a question on her Facebook page as to whether the view was as good in the "cousins" room, and she replied that it was.  Hey! I am, in point of fact, an actual, honest to God, legally certified cousin, too.  And therefore it sounds like I have a room there.  Perfect! Should I call first or just show up with my suitcase?  Probably best to just surprise them. I would only stay 6 months or so.  After all, as the old saying goes, "fish and visitors stink after 6 months." Or something like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment