Sunday, March 24, 2019

Best Purchase Ever!







I am still thrilled by what I consider the best purchase I ever made.  Oh sure, I suppose buying my two bedroom condo just across from the University of Denver - before real estate prices skyrocketed - was also a good purchase, but can it compare with buying a Chicago Transit Authority shower curtain that I can look at every day?  I think not. Sitting there, I can gaze at such sights as the Forest Park end-of-the-line stop, just a couple of blocks from my first apartment, not to mention the 35th and State Street (That Great Street!) stop, located near the heart of the Illinois Institute of Technology campus, where I got my bachelor's degree. It makes me want to drive back to Chicago soon for another nostalgic homecoming. Watch out Chicago.

No comments:

Post a Comment