Monday, March 4, 2019

Streaming A Baseball Game From Roger Dean Stadium



As regular blog readers know, I have decided to subscribe to MLB.com. allowing me to watch every single televised baseball game this year except those involving the home town Colorado Rockies, as opposed  to paying the same amount of money ($120) to sit in the worst seat in the house and attend the Colorado Rockies' Opening Day.  And so, since the temperature outside was 9 degrees and it was snowing, I decided to stream a spring training game on my computer.  Amazingly enough, the game between the Chicago Cubs and my south side heros, the Chicago White Sox, was not being televised.  Instead, I watched the St. Louis Cardinals play the New York Mets, which was being played at Roger Dean Stadium, where I have attended many spring training games as well as Florida State League games.  This is the nearest baseball stadium to my sister Susan and my condo in Stuart, Florida, which we inherited from our parents.  I took all but one of the photographs in the above collage off the computer.  The other photograph I took of my mother Mary at one of the Jupiter Hammerheads minor league games many years ago.  I truly enjoyed watching the game, even it was between the St. Louis Cardinals and New York Mets.  The Mets won, 10 to 8, by the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment