Wednesday, April 3, 2019

Moose Musings...



I picked up the latest copy of Fort Collins Magazine the other day, and the main story was about the resurgence of the moose population here in Colorado.  The article implies that moose are thriving in this state, so much so that it is causing major problems. Reading this article, you get the impression that people are encountering moose on every street corner, and Colorado residents are in danger of being attacked by hostile mooses 24/7.  Which I find very curious, since I have traveled all over this state looking for just one single damn moose I could photograph, and coming up empty every time.  I personally believe that there are no moose here at all - it is just a con job by the state tourism board.  And if you google moose in Colorado on the internet, you find plenty of people who have also never seen a live moose in this state.  Trust me, it's all a crock.

No comments:

Post a Comment