Tuesday, April 16, 2019

The Trail Head Taphouse



My friend Stuart (pictured above) and I visited the Trail Head Taphouse in downtown Golden, Colorado this past Sunday for cubano sandwiches and beer.  It had a pretty good crowd for a Sunday afternoon, and I must say the food is pretty good.  Before we had dinner, we hiked the trails along Clear Creek (from which Coors beer is made, I might add), and afterwards went to the beer garden at the Golden City Brewery (which bills itself as the second largest brewery in Golden) for a nightcap.  The place was hopping, filled with happy Golden residents (and their dogs), as well as Colorado School of Mines students enjoying the warm evening.  You can't beat fun at the old beer garden, I always say.  At least I am saying it now, anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment