Monday, April 22, 2019

Showing The Colors



The temperatures are getting into the 70s and 80s here in Denver these days, which means it is time for biking.  This past Friday afternoon I rode from my condo across the street from the University of Denver to downtown and from there to the River North neighborhood, surveying the scene around there. One thing I noticed is that people start the weekend pretty early up there. Are they all independently wealthy, or are the companies they work for especially lenient? I suspect I will never know.  All I do know is that these days, while biking, I need to cover up my head, since I seem to have a little less hair than I used to.  And if I need to do that, why not wear the cap of my favorite team, the Chicago White Sox. It is time to shed our dirty south side guilt, and take pride in our team.  No matter how much they stink.  So there.

No comments:

Post a Comment