Wednesday, December 11, 2019

The New Girl



I just finished reading The New Girl, Daniel Silva's latest Gabriel Allon thriller, and it is just as excellent a read as all the other books in the series.  I think Silva is the best suspense writer in the business, and his stories always put you on the edge of your seat.  This time, the daughter of the crown prince of Saudi Arabia is kidnapped from an exclusive private school in Switzerland, and Allon, chief of Israeli intelligence, is asked to find her. This is one very popular series.  I was on the waiting list at the library for this book for something like 3 months, but it was well worth it.  I strongly recommend that you, too, put your name in for The New Girl at your local library, or else purchase a copy for someone as a Christmas gift, and then make sure you read it before wrapping it up.  And I also advise not eating or drinking anything while reading it, either.  I speak from experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment