Wednesday, August 5, 2020

A Chicago White Sox Update!



I am happy to report that as of today, my South Side heros, the Chicago White Sox, have won 6 games in a row after a 1 and 4 start, and are now only two games out of first place in the American League Central Division. I have been watching them on MLB.com as often as possible, and have yet to see them lose, starting with an exhibition game at Wrigley Field against their North Side nemesis, the Chicago Cubs, which as the photograph above shows, I actually attended (virtually, of course). And I must say, these games are very exciting to watch. Too exciting, actually. The White Sox closer, Alex Colome, likes to add a little drama to the game by pulling off saves by just the skin of his teeth. But a win is a win, after all. Of course, the Chicago Cubs and Colorado Rockies are also doing well, both currently in first place in their respective divisions. But do they have the heart and soul that the White Sox have? I think not.

No comments:

Post a Comment