Monday, August 3, 2020

Lunching With Mark On A Sunday Afternoon



I shared a pizza with my friend Mark - seen in the photograph above - in the backyard of his house yesterday afternoon. As you can see, Mark is a fan of the St. Louis Cardinals, although he tells me he is far more interested in watching the Korean Baseball League these days. The television broadcaster for that league is none other than Jason Benetti, who along with Steve Stone are the television announcers for the Chicago White Sox, my South Side heros. Evidently Benetti broadcasts the Korean games live starting at 4:30 A.M. Chicago time. That makes for one long day, considering that he has to broadcast the White Sox games most evenings, too. I guess that's why they invented Red Bull. Keep on keeping on, Jason!

No comments:

Post a Comment