Saturday, April 21, 2018

Mark And Stuart At Old Chicago



My friends Mark and Stuart and I were planning to attend the Colorado Rockies - Chicago Cubs game at Coors Field last night, but the weather was so cold and rainy that we decided  to skip the game and head for Old Chicago instead.  Mark just returned this week from visiting friends in Leeds, England, and I was so preoccupied listening to his tales of British soccer that I forgot to take a photograph for my blog.  What to do?  Make one up, of course!  And so in the Photoshopped photograph above are Mark, on the left, and Stuart, on the right, taken at Old Chicago.  But not just any Old Chicago.  We actually dined at the Old Chicago on Colorado Boulevard here in Denver, but the above photo was taken at the Old Chicago in Golden, which no longer exists.  It seems fitting, somehow.  And by the way, we missed a cliffhanger - the Cubs beat the Rockies 16 to 4.  

No comments:

Post a Comment