Thursday, June 9, 2016

Back To Denver Via The Train from The Plane


I got back to Denver from Florida Monday night around 9:30 P.M., and after taking the new train from Denver International Airport (seen in the photo above) to Lower Downtown's Union Station and from there the Light Rail train to my condo, I arrived home at 11:45 P.M.  In other words, the flight from Orlando took 3 hours and 23 minutes and the train home took 2 hours and 15 minutes.  Is it me, or is there something wrong with this equation?  I imagine this is why, in Europe, it is faster to take the train from Paris to London than to fly.  On the other hand, I saved $50 by taking the train rather than parking at the airport - truly a cheapskate's dilemma.  I believe it was Albert Einstein who first discovered that time = money.  So right you are, Albert.

No comments:

Post a Comment