Monday, June 13, 2016

Kaos With Ana Silvia & Joe!


I took my good friends Ana Silvia and Joe out for pizza yesterday afternoon at Kaos, the pizzeria / beer garden on South Pearl Street here in Denver.  Ana Silvia and Joe have bought a house in Ocala, Florida and are moving down there this Wednesday.  It was a very pleasant, mild evening, the storms that were forecast never materialized, and we had a really nice visit.  When I go back down to Stuart, Florida in October, I will visit them and they can show me their new neighborhood, which, by the way, includes Silver Springs.  Silver Springs is a large park that features glass bottomed boat tours, which I remember visiting with my parents and Grandmother Spillard back in 1964.  Of course, I was a mere slip of a lad back then, and so I imagine it might appear different now from back when I was 11.  Hopefully they will at least still have the springs, silver or not. Good luck Ana Silvia and Joe!

No comments:

Post a Comment