Friday, June 3, 2016

Back To The Ocean At Last!


I took the red eye (with an 11:59 P.M. departure time) from Denver to Orlando yesterday evening, and from Orlando made the 2 hour drive to Stuart, Florida via a Hertz rental.  The first thing I did when I got there was stop at Stuart Beach to make sure the ocean was still there.  Rest assured - it is.  Although I did get to watch the sun rise over the ground fog as I was driving to Stuart - which was quite a stunning sight, by the way - I'm not sure it makes up for the hassle of traveling all night.  But evidently I am not the only cheapskate in Denver - the flight was packed with people who choose price over comfort.  Good thing they don't offer super low fares in the luggage hold.  I'm sure that would be packed too.  And sad to say, I would probably also choose that option if it didn't involve traveling overnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment