Friday, December 16, 2016

Back To The Future


My friend Stuart and I had dinner and beers at the Old Chicago in Lakewood, Colorado last night and spent most of the evening discussing what future changes the new Trump Administration - just a little over a month away - might bring.  The rumor that the administration will draft only people between 60 and 80, both men and women - which would not only help make America great again but also put social security and medicare back in the black - might not be true, but Stuart still wishes we could build a time machine and go back to the past.  Stuart put me in charge of that project, but I would need a Delorian automobile for that, not to mention a flux capacitor. Stuart would like to go back to the 1980s, which ironically is when the movie Back to the Future was made. It was also the time when super conservative Ronald Reagan was president, but I was too polite to point that out.

No comments:

Post a Comment