Saturday, December 24, 2016

Will The Spirits Return Tonight?


For a number of years now, I have been visited by 3 spirits every Christmas Eve (not including that damn Marley, seen on the left in the above photo), trying to convince me to change my curmudgeonly ways.  It never works, but they keep trying.  This particular photograph was taken last Christmas Eve by a security camera I had installed so that I would have proof that I was not making all this spirit stuff up.  And yes, that is indeed me on the right in my typical night attire. But this year I think I will finally be able to get a good night's sleep this Christmas Eve.  Now that Donald Trump has been elected President, the spirits will have all they can handle dealing with him, and hopefully no time left for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment