Thursday, October 12, 2017

Forget About The Zombies? No Way! Well, Maybe...



As regular blog readers know, Denver is beset by a serious zombie problem.  In fact, every year a special day is set aside for them, when they can stroll the 16th Street Mall and just be themselves.  It turns out that this "zombie festival" was this past Saturday.  I usually go downtown to take photographs each year, like the photo above that I took last October, but .this year I completely missed it.  My office-mate Peter, who also attends this event every year, almost missed it too, but caught a reference about it at the end of a local newscast the night before.  Oh well, I'll just keep my camera with me at all times, in case some of these zombies happen to wander into the bookstore where I work.  Goodness knows, East Colfax has it's characters, so it wouldn't be surprising.

No comments:

Post a Comment