Wednesday, May 20, 2015

900 Degrees!


I took the above photograph of my sister Susan in front of 900 Degrees Pizza up in Fort Collins last Sunday, as she was telling me how great their pizzas are. I had treated Susan and my brother-in-law George for drinks and appetizers at William Oliver's Publick House earlier, and Susan treated for wood-fired pizzas from 900 Degrees afterwards.  The pizzas were good, but I still prefer the pizzas we used to get in Chicago, such as Vito and Nicks on the South Side of the city and Aurelio's, originally starting in the southern Chicago suburb of Homewood and now in many locations across that city.  Those pizzas were - and I am sure still are - loaded with cheese, tomato sauce, sausage, and other tasty ingredients, and made you happy to live in Chicago.  The wood-fired pizzas out here are just too - how shall I put it? - healthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment