Sunday, May 24, 2015

The Rain Continues...


It has been raining here in Denver all month now.  People who are originally from Seattle are getting all nostalgic and weepy-eyed about it.  The rest of us just try and deal with it.  I myself have worked what I believe is my first 80 hour work week, counting both my regular and part-time jobs, and so the only time I have had to deal with the weather is when I commute back and forth.  Since I have only a short period between jobs, I have to drive instead of take the bus these days.  Instead of listening to the numskulls on the bus, I have been listening to the numskulls on the morning radio shows.  Entertainment no matter what.  In any case, the weather scientists said it would be sunny today, and I did in fact see the sun at least twice. Now the clouds have formed in the southwest and it looks like another storm is imminent.  No matter.  Off to work - that always sunny happy place.

No comments:

Post a Comment