Saturday, May 16, 2015

Spring Has Sprung!


Exactly one week ago Denver was having a fairly major spring snowstorm. The heavy wet snow caused a power outage, and as a result, I was able to get home early from my part-time job.  Today the weather is very springlike, and we are getting thunderstorms instead of snow.  And in the spirit of that, I am featuring a photograph of lightning that I took from the living room of my condo the other night.  As I watched the light show, I heard the ooing and ahhing of the people in the condo above me, watching the lightning from their balcony.  I know it is becoming a Colorado stereotype, but it truly sounded like they were all sitting there on the balcony, high on legalized marijuana, getting an extra thrill from the light show.  As for my own opinion, the lightning was truly groovy, man.

No comments:

Post a Comment