Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Art Is Where You Find It









I missed two art festivals this past weekend - one featuring all Colorado artists, and one featuring artists from all over the country.  I only had one free day - Memorial Day Monday - but both festivals were held only on Saturday and Sunday.  As I walked back to my car, however, I noticed that a lot of people were walking around in costumes - pirate outfits, top hats, Viking helmets with a full set of horns, etc. - which is unusual even for Denver.  Then I remembered that Comic Con 2015 was still going on at the convention center.  I turned around and headed straight there, where I took the photographs you see on the left.  It was not exactly an art festival - more like Halloween, what with everyone in costume - but what the heck.  Beggars can't be choosers.

No comments:

Post a Comment