Thursday, March 16, 2017

Celebrating The Ides Of March With Stuart


Yesterday was the Ides of March, made famous by the warning given to Julius Caesar just before his assassination.  To celebrate this momentous occasion, my friend Stuart (seen in the photo above) and I had burgers and beers at the Old Chicago Restaurant and Bar on South Colorado Boulevard here in Denver. Stuart talked the entire evening about the first couple of months of the Trump administration, and I must say he was not a happy camper about it.  I suspect Trump has lost his chance of winning Stuart over with his charming personality.  Stuart is not crazy about Caesar - I mean Trump.  Et tu, Brute?

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing your moment with us but I really don't get what were you celebrating. You you let us know about the same?

    ReplyDelete